Sexual fantasies… we’ve all got them! Yet, just because we all have fantasies doesn’t make it easy to talk about them with a partner.
One of the reasons we seldom talk about fantasies is because they are often taboo and irrational in nature. They are difficult to understand and makes sense of, which makes the “why” around what we find arousing about them hard to explain to others. When we are able to share and discuss what turns us on deep down, however, it can bring us closer to our partners. It can also add another layer of intimacy to the relationship, deepen our appreciation for our partner, and even lead to sexy adventures!
Join us as we discuss different approaches to sharing your fantasies with your partner and helping them feel comfortable sharing theirs.
– Keeley & Nikita
Subscribe to our YouTube channel here.
– Get a copy of The Erotic Mind here.
– Get a copy of Perv here.
– Article: Sexual Fantasies – A Beginner’s Guide
– Article: What’s Your Core Erotic Theme?
– Article: Fantasy vs. Reality – Which Is Better?
– Article: How Sexual Fantasies Can Explain Your Emotional Needs
– Article: Sexual Fantasies – Sharing What Really Turns You On With Your Partner
– Article: Discover Your Partner’s Secret Sexual Desires (Survey)